Become a Wansbeck CVS member
Our membership enables every VCS organisation in Northumberland, regardless of size, to access, be represented, and benefit from Wansbeck CVS.
Why join Wansbeck CVS
Develop your organisation – with our development and business support, funding information, and business management resources.
- Receive the latest news and information – keep your organisation up to date with the latest news affecting the VCS and benefit from news and policy updates.
- Be part of local change – keep your organisation up to date with the latest consultations affecting the local economy and make sure you have your say in consultation, local decision making processes and the future.
- Raise your profile – share information about your organisation with key partner agencies within the County as well as hundreds of VCS organisations across Northumberland.
- Save money – take advantage of Wansbeck CVS’s services and facilities which include conference facilities with full support, meeting rooms to hire, accounts support, office bureau services and photocopying, accountancy and financial support.
- Take part in networking and events – receive invitations for local events and benefit from various networking and publicity opportunities.
- Influence direction – vote for who you would like to see on our Board of Trustees or nominate yourself as a candidate and influence the strategic direction of the organisation.
By being a member of Wansbeck CVS, you could save yourself over £355.00 per year against a non member**
Categories of Membership
Associate membership – free and open to Voluntary and Community Organisations. (Individuals and businesses can apply) Have your details entered onto our website and join our information database, this entitles associate members to:
- E mail updates
- Invitation to AGM (non-voting member)
Full membership – open to everyone (individuals, VCS groups or businesses).
- Stand for election to Board of Trustees
- Vote at our AGM
- Priority booking on all Wansbeck CVS’s training events
- Access to discounted products and services including room hire and training
- Opportunity to promote your organisation and volunteering opportunities through our window displays
- E mail updates
- 3 copies of newsletter per year
- Free promotion on website
- Access to time limited funding advice service
- Access to time limited capacity building services
- Access to chargeable financial and back office services
- Admission for membership will be through the receipt of a signed membership application.
- All applications for full membership will be considered by the CEO and Chair as promptly as possible and Wansbeck CVS may undertake enquiries in order to determine the suitability of the applicant for membership.
- The decision of the Board shall be final and the Board do not have to give any reason for refusal.